5...4...3...2...1

5... i graduate in five days.

4... all of my favorite memories involve the four of us. long live the squad.

3... every morning I'd set a timer to sleep in for 3 more minutes. I was always late.

2... every Friday when it hit 2:00 and i got that giddy feeling, knowing that only 15 minutes stood between me and the weekend

1... there's only one Lone Peak, there's only one senior year, there's only one high school experience, and you only live once so here's to high school and

every raw moment in it.

here's to awkward first kisses and heart breaks over the simplest of misunderstandings

here's to late nights in Craig Smiths room and every class I ever sluffed

here's to the self doubt and the self discovery

here's to the boy who made my day when he told me my smile was pretty and here's to the girl in the hall who told me I was nice

here's to the tears and the smiles and the laughs and the crushes and all of the above.

cause our lives begin in 5...4...3...2...1

so here's to high school and every raw moment in it. 




3 comments:

  1. here's to the self doubt and the self discovery

    i love this entire post. so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful.

    Ahhh, those 3 minutes though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post.
    love the number idea.

    ReplyDelete