almost love.

Hesitant.

Only you make me this nervous 

But I think I make you nervous too.

Stolen glances. And I wonder,

I always wonder

I wonder and I wish

I wish and wonder

For what could happen 
if we didn't just stare at each other when the other isn't looking. 

But what's the point of wishing on stars that aren't there

Cause I'm tired of me wishing and you staring and us being

Nothing.

Nothing but what we were to begin with. 

And I I'm sick of sitting at the start line when the finish is waiting. 

I've been waiting 

And wishing

But I guess I should stop

I should stop

Thanks for the day dreams.

7 comments:

  1. I loved it! I like how you made the background dark and how you wrapped it up at the end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it! I like how you made the background dark and how you wrapped it up at the end!

    ReplyDelete
  3. stolen glances and daydreams
    mmmmm
    #stolen

    ReplyDelete
  4. stolen glances and daydreams
    mmmmm
    #stolen

    ReplyDelete
  5. "And I I'm sick of sitting at the start line when the finish is waiting."
    #stolen

    ReplyDelete
  6. "For what could happen
    if we didn't just stare at each other when the other isn't looking."
    #stolen

    ReplyDelete
  7. The last line... 'thanks for the daydreams'... LOVE IT! You're such a good writer :)

    ReplyDelete