You Don't Know


 

your toes were cold. so i bought you some socks.
you couldnt stop smiling the first time i came inside.
i wont be what you want me to be.
so i dont blame you. i dont blame either of us. i blame space and time.
but its not very easy to blame something thats not tangible is it?
i feel so weak when i cry.
it was so short but it was different.
most common mistake a young girl like me can make.

its been months. haha.
youre seeing her on the weekends and im watching T.V.
but you dont know that.
I hide behind the media that says im happy without you.
I am.
my life really hasn't changed much since you.
i just miss ya
and i dont think
scratch that
i know
you dont know
how much i miss you. we were friends

and i wish we never became more than that.

cause now we're nothing.

and im so sorry. i really am.

7 comments:

  1. "We were friends and I wish we never became more than that cause now we're nothing"

    This whole post is so good #stolen

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww I love this. your writing is REAL, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "i wont be what you want me to be"
    "i blame space and time"
    "youre seeing her on the weekends and i'm watching tv"
    fav lines fav lines fav lines

    ReplyDelete